DISTRIBUTOR RIGHTS ASSOCIATION RESEARCH ARM
THE MLM DRA RESEARCH INSTITUTE (MLM DRARI)
Formerly (since 1998) The MLM Trend Analysis Institute
The MLM Analysis Institute (MLM-AI) is a sub-association of
Distributor Rights Distributors who have an academic interest in the MLM industry and
what future short- and long-term trends are evolving at any
given time. The MLM Analysis Institude does not require multiple degrees join, just raw
intellect, experience, or success. In general, the
membership consists of people who have been successful in
the NetWork Marketing Industry for 10-30 years. The requirement
for being a Member is an interest in positive research and writing about Network Marketing
Goals: To create and maintain a professional core of
NetWork Marketing RESEARCHERS to protect and improve the industry. To create an
academic and historical library that will not be lost to the
The DRA RESEARCH INSITUTE (DRARI) operates on a project basis collecting MLM Data,
The Volunteer MLM DRA Research Institute Teams work on Different Projects analyzing the Data (some of it confidential)
and presenting it in a format that supports the good of the Industry.
Attention is given to critics of the Industry who often lie and give
give mis-leading unresearched statistics to the public.
MLM DRA Members (who have to be DRA members first) are encouraged
theorize, debate, watch, and project developing trends. Company biases are supposed
to be outlawed in this Academic Atmosphere. Past research done by the MLM Trend
Analysis Institute proved accurate and timely. The Projects :
GENERAL OVERVIEW OF DRA RESEARCH INSTITUE (MLMAI)
- What research needs to be done to confront MLM Industry critics?
- What immediate impact will the study have on the Industry?
- What long term impact will the study have on the Industry?
- How will the study be preserved for future researchers?
RESEARCH SUGGESTED RIGHT NOW FOR DRA Research Institute
- A paper on MLM Distributor Retention in the MLM Companies
(Matt Rockwell working on this now)
- A paper on legal issues such as customers (Draft done)
- What are future products for the MLM Market?
- Example of Current: Retention rates backed by statistics We have
two different groups that are interested.
BEST WAYS TO PROMOTE the DRA Research Institue
- What Serious Journals (considered academic) can we get published in?
This is for open public peer review critiques for honesty.
- What other publications can we put stories and abstracts in
from the Academic Articles?
- What stipends can we set up for Phd Students to complete papers?
- How do we become an Internet Center of MLM Excellence?
HOT SUBJECTS FOR IMMEDIATE OUTPUT (OTHER SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED
- Retention of New Distributors - Measurements and Outcomes? Retention of
- Legality - Cutomer requirements to be legal (research paper 50% done - Rod)"?
- Analysis legal action by regulators helps or hurts the industry?
- Legality - What writing can be done with graphics to train people about
pyramid schemes vs. legal MLM.
MATT ROCKWELL B.S, MBA is the new Director of the MLM DRA Research Insitute
We thank Jim Edwards for serving as the old president of the Institute.
The New Director Mr. Rockwell wants volunteers to serve as Assistant Directors
of the DRA Research Institute. If you like to write and research for fame and
fortune :>) .........contact Matt!
This WILL be a subsidary
of the Distributor Rights Association a non-profit 501 c6...
Members of the MLM DRA RESEARCH INSTITUE = If Members of DRA, No Cost
All of the fund raising for the Institute is geared toward publishing.
articles to create books and a basis to make our Industry better.
Seperate dues for the MLM DRA Research Institute (MLM DRARI) - NO Board vote Sept 2006
ASK DONOR MLM COMPANIES FOR MONEY TO SUPPORT --further research and the
endowment for maintaining the MLM library at a college or university
(Now considering a large stable MLM Company since Schools want at least $500,000).
If you are interested in joining, Email Rod Cook at rod @ mlmconsultant.com (sorry no email
link due to spambot scavengers).